Benefits of Joining - Close More Deals. Faster.
- No enrollment cost.
- Quick application-to-funding process.
- Payment in as little as two business days.
- Access to training, sales tools, marketing materials and customer support.
For Your Customers
- It’s easy.
- It's fast.
- It’s affordable, with competitive rates and flexible repayment terms.
- It’s smart, helping them save on utility bills and increase property values.
"Saving money and energy and increasing the value of their homes is a great benefit for our customers, and the process is quick and easy for contractors and for homeowners."
Jeanine Cotter, CEO, Luminalt Solar Energy Solutions
Contractor Participation Requirements
- Contractor and Business Licenses - Have all required contractor and business licenses for the jurisdictions in which you operate
- Insurance Requirements - Meet all program insurance requirements including workers’ compensation and general liability insurance
- Time in Business - Operated for a minimum of three years or provide evidence of equivalent experience
- W-9 - Provide your Taxpayer Identification Number & Certification
- Better Business Bureau Rating - Have a satisfactory Better Business Bureau (BBB) Rating or otherwise demonstrate an overall reputation for a high level of service and workmanship
- Training - Complete a product–specific training
- Branch Locations - Provide a list of all branch locations and contact information
- Credit Approval - Have satisfactory company and, if required, personal credit histories for company principals
What you will need to complete this form
- Annual revenue and estimated financing volume
- Federal tax ID
- Bank information (so we can issue payment to you electronically)
- Workers comp and general liability insurance information
- Scans/photos of the following documents
- Signed W-9 Form
- Proof of general liability insurance
- Proof of workers compensation insurance